About Michael Fellberg
I provide professional real estate services in Grosse Pointe, MI focused on client satisfaction and results.
Why should you select me to represent you?
My role as your professional real estate agent is to manage the process from start to finish - focused on your needs, wants and desires. I address every detail and minimize your stress.
- I am an active realtor, consultant, and real estate investor.
- I focus on the business side of real estate and the process, striving to maximize my client's position in the real estate market.
- Experience in selling real estate, buying real estate, and investing in real estate.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of buildings and the dynamics of the real estate marketplace.
- Real "working" knowledge and experience with the highest ethical and professional standards of real estate.
- BSME from MSU
- Wharton School of Business
- Center for Creative Leadership, San Diego
- MBA from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Annual continuing education in excess of 40 hours per year