Buying / Renting Real Estate
Our Team Buying Process
- Together we will explore current real estate needs and long-range goals, develop a price range and list of basic desires.
- Loan Pre-Approval
- Pre-Approval is critical. Unless you are a cash buyer with documents to prove that you have the money to complete a transaction, you will need a pre-approval letter from a reputable lender. There are many factors that go into the amount of mortgage you will be approved for. I have experience with many bankers shown below and have confidence that they will do what they promise and meet their commitments. I explain the process but leave the mortgage to the experts. It may also be possible for you to get money at closing from the seller to pay for prepaid closing costs. Ask about that option too.
- I will educate you from the start so you will be aware of what is happening every step of the way. We will review all paperwork side-by-side.
- Touring Properties
- Together we will view an assortment of properties to determine neighborhood preference, style of home, and more.
- Strategy For Offer
- Once we find a home which you wish to purchase, we will determine the true market value & plan a strategy to negotiate the purchase.
- A tough negotiator is essential to your success. I am an experienced negotiator and will help determine what contract is in your best interest.
- I will coordinate the entire escrow process and ensure all is handled properly between offer acceptance and closing dates.
- You will always be able to reach me if you have questions or concerns. I carry my cell phone at all times and check email regularly.
- Together we will review all closing documents prior to closing date. I will be present to sign off and answer important questions.
- Post Escrow
- One of my biggest pleasures is handing you the keys to your new home! To assist your move I will also help contact movers and utility companyies. Once you move, I will always be available for information, questions or concerns.
Real Estate Loan Officers
Need a financial recommendation?
Senior Loan Officer: Don Geml / Mortgage 1, Inc. - (586) 737-2070 - Website »